Organization : Boeing
Job Role : Software Developer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
The Boeing company is an American multinational organization that designs, manufactures, and sells airplanes, rotor craft, rockets and satellites. It additionally supplies leasing and product aid services. Boeing is without doubt one of the greatest global aircraft producers, is the 2d-greatest defense contractor in the world based on 2013 earnings, and is the biggest exporter in the us via dollar value.Boeing stock is a aspect of the Dow Jones Industrial normal.
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech from a recognized university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have experience in Service Oriented Architecture(SOA), Web API, SOAP Services
* Should have experience in web hosting technologies/tools.
* Must have hands-on Experience in development/implementation of large scale web applications, enterprise applications and middleware applications
* Must have strong Problem Solving and Debugging Skills.
* Must have excellent and clear with Object Oriented Programming concepts
* Should have hands-on Experience with latest .Net technologies, Web Development
* Must have knowledge on .Net ,C#, Asp.net, MVC
* Must have knowledge on WCF (Windows Communication foundation) , WPF (Windows Presentation foundation) , Entity Framework
* Must have experience in Visual studio, Sql Server 2012/2014
* Must have relational database experience and demonstrated abilities in SQL and data modelling is required.
* Should have working knowledge of JSON, XML, XPATH and XSLT.
* Must be currently seeking a high performing versatile software developer to join the Product Systems build team.
* Must build team provides comprehensive software solutions to rapidly access and visually transform complex engineering and manufacturing product data.
* As a candidate responsibilities include development and integration for a variety of Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) and in house software application supporting our engineering/ manufacturing teams.
* Must be working within a diverse team of skilled and motivated co-workers to collaborate on results.
* Must ability to effectively communicate with engineers, management, and non-engineering support staff
* Must have software development experience in the development of complex software in an embedded environment.
* Must exposure to using C++, C# and/or Java.
* Should have experience using Matlab/Simulink and/or XML is desirable.