|Job Role||Software Developer|
The Boeing company is an American multinational organization that designs, manufactures, and sells airplanes, rotor craft, rockets and satellites. It additionally supplies leasing and product aid services. Boeing is without doubt one of the greatest global aircraft producers, is the 2d-greatest defense contractor in the world based on 2013 earnings, and is the biggest exporter in the us via dollar value.Boeing stock is a aspect of the Dow Jones Industrial normal.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must work with product manager and UX designer to define application requirements Pairing (practice, teach), Pivotal way of Development (Agile mindset) TDD (practice, teach)
- Should design and implement applications using Micro services, API & SOA architectures.
- Must have willingness to contribute to the development of the methodology and software development discipline, interest and passion for coaching and growing talent within the team.
- Should be willing to work closely with Blockchain team and if necessary being part of the team
- Must have knowledge on Java, Spring,XML, XSLT, camel
- Must have knowledge on Oracle, SQL Server, No SQL ESB
- Must have knowledge on Perl Cloud Technologies like PCF (with debugging know how) , Open Shift, BlueMix, Spring Boot, Containers.
- Must be familiar with Ethereum, Bitcoin, blockchain security technologies Experience in NodeJS, GIT repositories, open source tools &technologies. Security
- Must have understanding of Authentication, authorization, identity propagation, message encryption, web service security, message integrity, PKI
- Should have experience in web hosting technologies/tools (JBOSS, Web Logic).
- Must have excellent Presentation and communication skills to work in a globally distributed team
- Must have working exposure with Agile (Scrum & XP) and DevOps is a must.
- Must be user focused design and UI/UX
- Must have experience in Adobe FlexUI
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com