Organization : Boeing
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : 0 – 4 Years
Salary : Rs 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
The Boeing company is an American multinational organization that designs, manufactures, and sells airplanes, rotor craft, rockets and satellites. It additionally supplies leasing and product aid services. Boeing is without doubt one of the greatest global aircraft producers, is the 2d-greatest defense contractor in the world based on 2013 earnings, and is the biggest exporter in the us via dollar value.Boeing stock is a aspect of the Dow Jones Industrial normal.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have knowledge of aviation related application development background will be given preference.
* Must be a part of the engineering and technology team in Boeing India.
* This position involves working closely with other development teams in Sweden, Singapore, Canada and US.
* Should be part of a skilled team in the Crew Management Solutions implementation department, responsible for the development and delivery of our Crew management products to airline customers.
* Will develops and maintains technical relationships / partnerships with global team members to develop collaborative plans and execute on projects.
* Must provide periodic updates to Boeing management in the form of progress reports, project summaries, and other related documents.
* Should support initiatives of Boeing India organization related to engineering excellence, employee development, mentoring, customer engagement etc.
* Will require some international travel.
* Must have good communication skills.
* Must have good inter personnel skills.
* Should have good analytical and problem solving skills.