|Job Role||Software Enginer|
The Boeing company is an American multinational organization that designs, manufactures, and sells airplanes, rotor craft, rockets and satellites. It additionally supplies leasing and product aid services. Boeing is without doubt one of the greatest global aircraft producers, is the 2d-greatest defense contractor in the world based on 2013 earnings, and is the biggest exporter in the us via dollar value.Boeing stock is a aspect of the Dow Jones Industrial normal.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have experience in a hands-on development role for large enterprise web-based products both on front end & backend.
- Should have demonstrated ability to work in a AGILE environment.
- Must have knowledge/experience in pair programming is a plus.
- Must have ability to independently execute & deliver on the backlog without dependency or hand-holding.
- Must have proven ability to develop & deliver high quality code within reasonable timelines.
- Must be a excellent team player.
- Must have strong communication & presentation skills.
- Should have experience in working with global & distributed teams.
- Must have knowledge of HTML, Angular 2/ 4 / 5, ReactJs, webpack, NodeJS, npm, Twitter Bootstrap Good to have: Typescript/ES6, Google Material, knowledge on Android / ios app development or knowledge on developing backend for them
- Must have knowledge of maven/ Gradle, CICD platforms, IDE (IntelliJ, Eclipse, android studio, VS code), Code quality,
- Must have knowledge on containerization, Postman, SoapUI etc.
- Must be involved in Service health monitoring and DevOps setup and maintenance (Grafana, Splunk, hystrix dashboard etc.), performance monitoring (TSDB, Dynatrace etc.), Load and resilience testing tools.
- Must have clean code, Digital Transformation, Test Driven Development, Agile (Scrum / Kanban), DevOps, Analytics,
- Should have Github code to demonstrate, Good to have bloggers
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com