|Job Role||Software Programmer|
The Boeing company is an American multinational organization that designs, manufactures, and sells airplanes, rotor craft, rockets and satellites. It additionally supplies leasing and product aid services. Boeing is without doubt one of the greatest global aircraft producers, is the 2d-greatest defense contractor in the world based on 2013 earnings, and is the biggest exporter in the us via dollar value.Boeing stock is a aspect of the Dow Jones Industrial normal.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have strong foundation in Computer Science fundamentals e.g. data structures, design patterns, Core java etc.
- Should have hands-on knowledge on Java/J2EE languages and Java Open Source projects.
- Must have hands-on experience in developing web and enterprise applications.
- Should have ability to develop new and innovative applications as well as maintaining existing code.
- Must have demonstrated experience in developing and deploying high-volume, multi-tiered, distributed mission critical applications.
- Must have strong Problem Solving And Debugging Skills Are Required.
- Should have relational database experience and demonstrated abilities in SQL and data modelling is required.
- Must have working knowledge of Struts, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, JSF.
- Should have working knowledge of JSON, XML, XPATH and XSLT.
- Must have complete ability to manage all software configuration items, installation and cut over of the computing products within a given scope.
- Must have experience in ALM tools (Git Lab, TFS, Gradle, Maven, Jenkins, Docker, Artifactory, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, ClearCase, SVN).
- Should have experience in web hosting technologies/tools (JBOSS, Web Logic).
- Must have excellent Presentation and communication skills to work in a globally distributed team
- Must have working exposure with Agile (Scrum & XP) and DevOps is a must.
- Must be user focused design and UI/UX
- Must have experience in Adobe FlexUI
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com