Organization : Boeing
Job Role : System Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
The Boeing company is an American multinational organization that designs, manufactures, and sells airplanes, rotor craft, rockets and satellites. It additionally supplies leasing and product aid services. Boeing is without doubt one of the greatest global aircraft producers, is the 2d-greatest defense contractor in the world based on 2013 earnings, and is the biggest exporter in the us via dollar value.Boeing stock is a aspect of the Dow Jones Industrial normal.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must be responsible to support mechanical design and analysis of wide range of mechanical structures and products.
* Must perform structural analysis using well defined analysis tools to develop the structural environment, characteristics and performance.
* Should have demonstrated ability to create positive impact on customer by developing polished, cohesive, effective, and user friendly web applications preferably in the aviation domain.
* Should have past experience in developing web-based systems which are heavily dependent on database interactions.
* Must have hands-on demonstrable experience using Agile development processes and tools, build and configuration management tools and processes, test processes, automation strategy.
* Should have experience with Spring MVC, Spring JDBC, Spring Security, REST Web Services and SOA. Exposure to developing & deploying web applications in a cloud hosted environment is preferred.
* Must have experience in understanding and interacting with multiple data formats
* Should have experience in working with cross-functional teams spread across multiple products and locations.
* Must have good inter personnel and trouble shooting skills.