Organization : Boeing
Job Role : Design Engineer
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
The Boeing company is an American multinational organization that designs, manufactures, and sells airplanes, rotor craft, rockets and satellites. It additionally supplies leasing and product aid services. Boeing is without doubt one of the greatest global aircraft producers, is the 2d-greatest defense contractor in the world based on 2013 earnings, and is the biggest exporter in the us via dollar value.Boeing stock is a aspect of the Dow Jones Industrial normal.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should resolve complex engineering problems associated with support, analysis, and modifications that require ingenuity and innovation.
* Must perform specific engineering and production tasks associated with certifying Boeing commercial aircraft.
* Should perform structural/stress analysis guiding production design, verifying structural integrity through use of analytical methods and finite element models while helping to document and certify test results to ensure that customer and regulatory agency requirements are satisfied.
* Must work with airplanes in-service by leading and supporting investigations into emergent issues and failures and provide resolution, analyze improvements and develop processes and tools to improve effectiveness, quality, and efficiency of the entire development life cycle.
* Must interface with other members of project engineering, program/product teams, management, and technical staff to define and implement engineering solutions.
* Must have general understanding and familiarization of engineering practices and related technical publications
* Should have strong PC skills with high proficiency in Windows and Microsoft Office products functionality.
* Must have proficiency in 3D modeling skills.
* Should have ability to learn new applications quickly.
* Must have ability to prioritize for maximum productivity for multiple projects
* Should have ability to define and document processes as required
* Must have ability to identify potential issues, analyze and recommend improvements and alternate solutions.
* Should have ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
* Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
* Should have good organizational skills.
* Must have proven reasoning, analytical abilities and mechanical aptitude.
* Should possess an understanding of engineering job practices, techniques, standards, principles, theories and concepts.
* Must provide technical solutions for a wide range of tasks. Work independently to analyze, interpret, and translate source data into the product.
* Must lead development, integration, and documentation of structural requirements to establish the system design.
* Must guide product design and verifies structural integrity by using and developing analytical methods, finite element models/simulations and other analysis tools throughout the product lifecycle to develop structural environment, characteristics, and performance.
* Must have knowledge of aircraft structure, materials, strengths and properties, design criteria, loading conditions and processes (e.g. non-destructive testing, corrosion prevention, fatigue)
* Should develop solutions that are imaginative, thorough, practical, and consistent with organization objectives.