Organization : Boeing
Job Role : Junior Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
Salary : Rs 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
The Boeing company is an American multinational organization that designs, manufactures, and sells airplanes, rotor craft, rockets and satellites. It additionally supplies leasing and product aid services. Boeing is without doubt one of the greatest global aircraft producers, is the 2d-greatest defense contractor in the world based on 2013 earnings, and is the biggest exporter in the us via dollar value.Boeing stock is a aspect of the Dow Jones Industrial normal.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Will be responsible for coordinating and communicating regularly with experts in Boeing organizations around the world
* Should provide periodic update on project progress, quality metrics, project summaries, and other related documents. Contribute to productivity improvement through use of Quality Management System and lean principles.
* Must support initiatives of Boeing India organization related to engineering excellence, employee development, customer engagement etc.
* Will be located in Boeing India Engineering and Technology Center, Bangalore, India.
* Must have knowledge of tools such as CATIA, Creo, NX, etc., PDM/PLM (ENOVIA) and Manufacturing systems. Proficiency in tubing design, sheet metal, electrical routing, rack build, wiring diagrams, etc. would be added advantage.
* Should have general awareness of different instruments such as pressure sensors, thermocouples, strain gages, data loggers, etc and their design, performance and integration.
* Must have ability to perform classical hand calculations. Knowledge of structural design, mechanical design, aerodynamics, stress analysis, dynamics, fluid power systems, propulsion/fuel systems, material properties, environmental conditioning and test instrumentation.
* Should have awareness of Industry standards for structural, mechanical, environmental and materials testing of coupon, element/LRU, systems and subcomponents.
* Must be a self-starter, able to work independently with minimum supervision, positive attitude and highest ethics.
* Must pro-actively seek information and direction to successfully complete the statement of work.
* Must be able to work collaboratively with cross-functional team. Must be willing to work flexible hours (early or late as needed) to interface with Boeing personnel around the world.
* Should have demonstrated strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills. Be fluent in written and spoken English, and have high degree of proficiency with MS Office tools.