Organization : Boeing
Job Role : Manufacturing Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Experienced
Salary : Rs 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
The Boeing company is an American multinational organization that designs, manufactures, and sells airplanes, rotor craft, rockets and satellites. It additionally supplies leasing and product aid services. Boeing is without doubt one of the greatest global aircraft producers, is the 2d-greatest defense contractor in the world based on 2013 earnings, and is the biggest exporter in the us via dollar value.Boeing stock is a aspect of the Dow Jones Industrial normal.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should possess a moderate understanding of engineering job aspects and basic principles, theories, and concepts.
* Must have strong PC skills with high proficiency in Windows and Microsoft Office products functionality.
* Must have proficiency in CAD Tools.
* Must have ability to lean new applications quickly.
* Must have ability to prioritize for maximum productivity for multiple projects.
* Should have ability to define and document processes as required.
* Must have ability to identify potential issues, analyze and recommend improvements and alternate solutions.
* Should have ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
* Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
* Must have good organizational skills.
* Must have proven reasoning, analytical abilities and mechanical aptitude.
* Should perform analysis from either pre set-up packages or from original source data.
* Should perform detailed analysis and interpretation of source data and make corrections as appropriate.
* Must perform production roles as assigned.
* Must verify information and check for discrepancies. Make changes as required.
* Must review incoming source data to identify and affect and impact on the product.
* Should meet assigned schedules and deadlines.
* Must meet production and quality standards.
* Must adhere to established styles and procedures.
* Should recognize source data errors and suggest corrections.
* Must develop solutions to routine technical problems of limited scope.