Organization : Boeing
Job Role : Manufacturing Engineer
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
The Boeing company is an American multinational organization that designs, manufactures, and sells airplanes, rotor craft, rockets and satellites. It additionally supplies leasing and product aid services. Boeing is without doubt one of the greatest global aircraft producers, is the 2d-greatest defense contractor in the world based on 2013 earnings, and is the biggest exporter in the us via dollar value.Boeing stock is a aspect of the Dow Jones Industrial normal.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should build and revise technical data packages for use by suppliers.
* Should lead in the development and implementation of manufacturing plans.
* Must be able to resolve technical problems that would significantly affect performance, cost, or schedule.
* Must review tooling requirements, provide estimates and resolve tooling issues
* Should analyze design/build concepts to evaluate a producible definition and investigate alternative solutions to meet producibility requirements.
* Must develop and maintain technical relationships / partnerships with customers, suppliers, peers, partners and team members to develop collaborative plans and execute on projects.
* Must provide technical oversight of junior employees and suppliers, and lead process improvements. Motivates, develop and mentor junior employees to achieve excellent technical and business outcomes.
* Must provide periodic updates to Boeing management in the form of progress reports, project summaries, and other related documents.
* Must coordinate and communicate regularly with experts in Boeing organizations around the world.
* Should support initiatives on engineering excellence, employee development, mentoring, and customer engagement.
* Should have experience and knowledge of manufacturing, methods, fabrication processes (e.g., forming, stamping, machining, heat treatment, machines/machine tools, cutting tools and fluids, instrumentation, data acquisition and control systems)
* Must have post-production technical experience with emphasis in military aircraft sustainment, repairs, spares, and modification programs preferred
* Should have experience in reviewing and interpreting military and industry specifications, standards and drawings
* Must have experience creating and maintaining product structure, bill of materials, and assembly work instructions
* Must have experience working with cross-functional teams across multiple products and locations within Boeing and external partners.
* Must be flexible, with a high tolerance for organizational complexity and ability to work with partners from within Boeing and outside, across different cultures and time-zones.
* Should have strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to prepare comprehensive reports, proposals, Statements of Work, and connect technology to business considerations (e.g., ROI). Candidate must be fluent in English, and familiar with MS Office tools.
* Must be a self-starter with a positive attitude, high ethics, and a track record of working successfully under pressure in a time-constrained environment.