Organization : Boeing
Job Role : Manufacturing Support Engineer
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : 0 – 4 Years
Salary : Rs 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
The Boeing company is an American multinational organization that designs, manufactures, and sells airplanes, rotor craft, rockets and satellites. It additionally supplies leasing and product aid services. Boeing is without doubt one of the greatest global aircraft producers, is the 2d-greatest defense contractor in the world based on 2013 earnings, and is the biggest exporter in the us via dollar value.Boeing stock is a aspect of the Dow Jones Industrial normal.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should possess a moderate understanding of engineering job aspects and basic principles, theories, and concepts.
* Must have strong PC skills with high proficiency in Windows and Microsoft Office products functionality.
* Should perform analysis of source data and apply acquired knowledge and skills to create products.
* Should assist in development, implementation and maintenance of various manufacturing plans, Bill of Materials, work instructions and illustrations to define and document as-built configuration.
* Must be able to assist in investigation and resolution of manufacturing related issues.
* Should participate as member of a Product Team to support the integration of technical solutions across multiple disciplines.
* Must participate in the implementation of manufacturing plans. Investigates technical problems.
* Participates in the implementation of lean principles and technologies to support business unit initiatives and execution.
* Interfaces with IPT’s and internal customers to develop products, skills, knowledge and experience. Works under close supervision.
* Should have proficiency in CAD Tools.
* Must have ability to lean new applications quickly.
* Should have ability to prioritize for maximum productivity for multiple projects.
* Must have ability to define and document processes as required.
* Should have ability to identify potential issues, analyze and recommend improvements and alternate solutions.
* Should have ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
* Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
* Should have good organizational skills.
* Must have proven reasoning, analytical abilities and mechanical aptitude.