Organization : Boeing
Job Role : Mechanical Design Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : 0 – 4 Years
Salary : Rs 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
The Boeing company is an American multinational organization that designs, manufactures, and sells airplanes, rotor craft, rockets and satellites. It additionally supplies leasing and product aid services. Boeing is without doubt one of the greatest global aircraft producers, is the 2d-greatest defense contractor in the world based on 2013 earnings, and is the biggest exporter in the us via dollar value.Boeing stock is a aspect of the Dow Jones Industrial normal.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have experience in the design of components and assemblies to help understand how to interact with the design engineers
* Should have some experience of aerospace or automotive design and manufacturing processes/techniques.
* Must develop drawings and should cost models for supplier components or engineered parts.
* Must ensure rigorous coordination from procurement/supplier management, engineering and finance to work on part should cost information.
* Must use the teardown and benchmarking information in order to perform value analysis and value engineering
* Should research specific technology advances for potential application to company business needs.
* Should develop and maintain relationships/partnerships with Boeing internal customers, stakeholders, peers, and partners to develop collaborative plans and execute on projects.
* Must communicate project and lab status to Boeing management.
* Should have experience in 3-D Computer Aided Design methods and CAD tools such as CATIA and/or other design methods. Minimum 5000+ hours experience in CATIA V5.
* Should be surfacing by using CATIA Generative shape design is desired.
* Must have knowledge on sheet metal part design using CATIA
* Should be processing 3D scan data with measurement/metrology software such as Polyworks, Spatial Analyzer or Verisurf.
* Should be assembly design of large/medium complex part
* Must have experience in should costing is preferred
* Should have knowledge of aerospace design, manufacturing and assembly processes/techniques.
* Must have experience with one or more of the following is required: metrology & inspection processes, computer aided measurement systems, portable measurement tools, dimensional measurement software.
* Should have working knowledge of developing cost models and DFM. Understanding of the cost & design trades required to develop and document complex mechanical systems.
* Must be a self-starter who is not afraid to pro-actively seek information and direction to successfully complete the statement of work.
* Must have strong written, oral, presentation and interpersonal communication skills. Be fluent in written and spoken English, and familiar with MS Office tools.
* Must be able to work collaboratively with very strong teaming skills. Must be willing to work flexible hours (early or late as needed) to interface with Boeing personnel around the world.