Organization : Boeing
Job Role : System Design Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
The Boeing company is an American multinational organization that designs, manufactures, and sells airplanes, rotor craft, rockets and satellites. It additionally supplies leasing and product aid services. Boeing is without doubt one of the greatest global aircraft producers, is the 2d-greatest defense contractor in the world based on 2013 earnings, and is the biggest exporter in the us via dollar value.Boeing stock is a aspect of the Dow Jones Industrial normal.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have knowledge on test & Evaluation engineers at Boeing make sure that products at the world’s largest aerospace company continue to meet the highest standards.
* Should have from quality and reliability, to safety and performance, their expertise is vital to the concept, design and certifications of a wide variety of commercial and military systems.
* BT&E-India based in Bangalore, India is an integral part of BT&E and is engaged in engineering design build in areas including flight and ground testing of completed full-scale products and more.
* As a boeing Test and Evaluation (BT&E) has an immediate opening for a Structural Test Design Engineer to work in areas such as design and analysis of structural test rigs & fixtures for aircraft testing purposes.
* Should be responsible for creating innovative design of test fixture to validate variety of designs.
* Candidate should perform structural analysis using classical hand-calculation techniques to develop the structural environment, characteristics and performance.
* Must be able guide test installation design and verifies structural integrity by using analytical methods, finite element models/simulations and other analysis tools to develop the structural environment, characteristics and performance.
* Should be responsible to document analysis results to substantiate for customers and regulatory agencies that requirements are satisfied.
* Must support the development and documentation of mechanical, fluid system and thermal environment to establish the system design relating to structural testing. Supports the development, maintenance or modification of system components’ designs/proposals to provide flight installation and detail documentation.
* Should perform detail design development and modification of flight test installations.
* Should coordinate with Program Engineering (Project, Design, Manufacturing, etc) to ensure safety of designs.
* Must provide periodic update on project progress, quality metrics, project summaries, and other related documents. Contribute to productivity improvement through use of CATIA / UG NX automation principles.
* Should support initiatives of Boeing India organization related to engineering excellence, employee development, customer engagement etc.
* Must have proficiency in computing & documenting interface and stress loads using classical methods
* Must have knowledge of tools such as CATIA V5, UG NX. Awareness of Nastran / Pastran, PDM/PLM (ENOVIA) and Manufacturing systems would be added advantage.
* Should have understanding of relevant aerospace engineering standards for mechanical design. Awareness of different materials used in aerospace industry and related finishes & coating processes.
* Must be capable of working as per program needs and BT&E processes.
* Should be a self-starter, able to work independently with minimum supervision, positive attitude and highest ethics.
* Must pro-actively seek information and direction to successfully complete the statement of work.
* Must be able to work collaboratively with very strong teaming skills. Must be willing to work flexible hours (early or late as needed) to interface with Boeing personnel around the world.
* Should develop and maintain relationships / partnerships with customers, stakeholders, peers, and partners to develop collaborative plans and execute on projects.
* Must have demonstrated strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills. Be fluent in written and spoken English, and have high degree of proficiency with MS Office tools.