Organization : Boeing
Job Role : System Design Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
The Boeing company is an American multinational organization that designs, manufactures, and sells airplanes, rotor craft, rockets and satellites. It additionally supplies leasing and product aid services. Boeing is without doubt one of the greatest global aircraft producers, is the 2d-greatest defense contractor in the world based on 2013 earnings, and is the biggest exporter in the us via dollar value.Boeing stock is a aspect of the Dow Jones Industrial normal.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must be responsible to support mechanical design and analysis of wide range of mechanical structures and products.
* Must perform structural analysis using well defined analysis tools to develop the structural environment, characteristics and performance.
* Should have demonstrated experience in performing classical hand analysis and finite element analysis.
* Must be responsible for coordinating and communicating regularly with team members in Boeing organizations and shall provide periodic update on project progress, quality metrics, project summaries, and other related documents.
* Must support initiatives of Boeing India organization related to engineering excellence, employee development, customer engagement etc.
* Must have knowledge of tools such as AutoCAD, CATIA, Creo, Unigraphics,NASTRAN,PATRAN, Hypermesh, PDM/PLM (ENOVIA) and Manufacturing systems.
* Should have knowledge of structural design, mechanical design, material properties, awareness of Industry standards for structural and mechanical design.
* Must be able to work independently with minimum supervision, positive attitude and highest ethics.
* Should proactively seek information and direction to successfully complete the statement of work.
* Must be able to work collaboratively with cross-functional team. Must be willing to work flexible hours (early or late as needed) to interface with Boeing personnel around the world.