Organization : Boeing
Job Role : Design Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
The Boeing company is an American multinational organization that designs, manufactures, and sells airplanes, rotor craft, rockets and satellites. It additionally supplies leasing and product aid services. Boeing is without doubt one of the greatest global aircraft producers, is the 2d-greatest defense contractor in the world based on 2013 earnings, and is the biggest exporter in the us via dollar value.Boeing stock is a aspect of the Dow Jones Industrial normal.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognized university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must be executing projects independently without supervision
* Should be working on Aero-structures design & development
* Must be analyzing Customer & System Requirements to develop basic mechanical designs based on the Reverse Engineering approach
* Should be validating designs through Structural Analysis and Testing
* Must be collaborating with other functions such as Materials, Should-costing and Supplier Management
* Should be identifying and tracking technical performance metrics to measure progress and ensure compliance with requirements
* Must be collaborating & communicating with cross functional teams and Product Engineers
* Must understand the Product development lifecycle and Reverse Engineering processes to provide technical guidance and decisions.
* Must have experience in GD&T, Material Specification, Design for manufacturability and manufacturing processes knowledge – Sheet Metal, Die-cast Design, Machining and Plastic Injection.
* Should have experience with static structural analysis and FAA certification requirements
* Must have strong technical team leadership and mentoring skills. Ability to coordinate multi-discipline team.
* Must have project management experience is required. Strong technical writing and verbal communication skills.
* Should have experience in using Engineering design tools, specifically CATIA, PLM systems such as ENOVIA
* Must have understanding of Hand-calculations based analysis and FEA using mechanical Multi-Physics Software.