|Job Role||Design Engineer|
The Boeing company is an American multinational organization that designs, manufactures, and sells airplanes, rotor craft, rockets and satellites. It additionally supplies leasing and product aid services. Boeing is without doubt one of the greatest global aircraft producers, is the 2d-greatest defense contractor in the world based on 2013 earnings, and is the biggest exporter in the us via dollar value.Boeing stock is a aspect of the Dow Jones Industrial normal.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have experience in 3-D Computer Aided Design methods and CAD tools such as CATIA and/or other design methods.
- Must have experience in CATIA V5.
- Surfacing by using CATIA Generative shape design is desired.
- Must have knowledge on Sheet metal part design using CATIA Processing 3D scan data with measurement/metrology software such as Polyworks, Spatial Analyzer or Verisurf.
- Should perform assembly design of large/medium complex parts Experience in Should costing is preferred Knowledge of aerospace design, manufacturing and assembly processes/techniques.
- Must have experience with one or more of the following is required: metrology & inspection processes, computer aided measurement systems, portable measurement tools, dimensional measurement software. Working knowledge of developing cost models and DFM.
- Should have understanding of the cost & design trades required to develop and document complex mechanical systems.
- Must be a self-starter who is not afraid to pro-actively seek information and direction to successfully complete the statement of work.
- Must have strong written, oral, presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
- Should be fluent in written and spoken English, and familiar with MS Office tools.
- Must be able to work collaboratively with very strong teaming skills.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours (early or late as needed) to interface with Boeing personnel around the world.
- Must have previous experience in the design of components and assemblies to help understand how to interact with the design engineers
- Should have save some experience of aerospace or automotive design and manufacturing processes/techniques.
- Must develop drawings and should cost models for supplier components or engineered parts
- Must ensure rigorous coordination from procurement/supplier management, engineering and finance to work on part should cost information.
- Should use the tear down and bench marking information in order to perform value analysis and value engineering
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com