Organization : Boeing
Job Role : Design Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
The Boeing company is an American multinational organization that designs, manufactures, and sells airplanes, rotor craft, rockets and satellites. It additionally supplies leasing and product aid services. Boeing is without doubt one of the greatest global aircraft producers, is the 2d-greatest defense contractor in the world based on 2013 earnings, and is the biggest exporter in the us via dollar value.Boeing stock is a aspect of the Dow Jones Industrial normal.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must perform test & evaluation engineers at Boeing make sure that products at the world’s largest aerospace company continue to meet the highest standards.
* Should perform quality and reliability performance, to safety and performance, their expertise is vital to the concept, design and certifications of a wide variety of commercial and military systems.
* BT&E-India based in Bangalore is engaged in engineering design build in areas including flight and ground testing of completed full-scale products and more.
* Should develop detailed test procedures, and instrumentation and configuration definition, needed to perform the test.
* Must verify the design using analytical tools, develops test procedures, designs calibration system/test fixtures, develops data processing tools and algorithms.
* Must be responsible for coordinating and communicating regularly with experts in Boeing organizations around the world.
* Should have awareness of Industry standards for structural, mechanical, environmental and materials testing of coupon, element/LRU, systems and sub components.
* Must be a good self-starter, able to work independently with minimum supervision, positive attitude and highest ethics.
* Should proactively seek information and direction to successfully complete the statement of work.
* Must be able to work collaboratively with cross-functional team. Must be willing to work flexible hours (early or late as needed) to interface with Boeing personnel around the world.
* Should be able to demonstrate strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
* Should be fluent in written and spoken English, and have high degree of proficiency with MS Office tools.
*Must have demonstrated knowledge strongly in written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
* Should be fluent in written and spoken English, and have high degree of proficiency with MS Office tools to prepare comprehensive reports, presentations, proposals, and Statements of Work.
* Must have expertise of mechanical and electrical design techniques (e.g., machine and mechanism design, sheet metal design, equipment installation design, wire harness design, control systems design). Knowledge of CAD tools and systems like Pspice, AutoCAD, CATIA, Unigraphics, etc