Organization : Boeing
Job Role : Design Engineer
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
The Boeing company is an American multinational organization that designs, manufactures, and sells airplanes, rotor craft, rockets and satellites. It additionally supplies leasing and product aid services. Boeing is without doubt one of the greatest global aircraft producers, is the 2d-greatest defense contractor in the world based on 2013 earnings, and is the biggest exporter in the us via dollar value.Boeing stock is a aspect of the Dow Jones Industrial normal.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have general understanding and familiarization of engineering practices and related technical publications
* Should have strong PC skills with high proficiency in Windows and Microsoft Office products functionality.
* Must have proficiency in 3D modeling skills.
* Should have ability to learn new applications quickly.
* Must have ability to prioritize for maximum productivity for multiple projects
* Should have bility to define and document processes as required
* Must have ability to identify potential issues, analyze and recommend improvements and alternate solutions.
* Should have ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
* Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
* Should have good organizational skills.
* Must have proven reasoning, analytical abilities and mechanical aptitude.
* Should possess an understanding of engineering job practices, techniques, standards, principles, theories and concepts.
* Must provide technical solutions for a wide range of tasks.
* Should work independently to analyze, interpret, and translate source data into the product.
* Must lead development, integration, and documentation of structural requirements to establish the system design.
* Must guide product design and verifies structural integrity by using and developing analytical methods, finite element models/simulations and other analysis tools throughout the product lifecycle to develop structural environment, characteristics, and performance.
* Should have knowledge of aircraft structure, materials, strengths and properties, design criteria, loading conditions and processes (e.g. non-destructive testing, corrosion prevention, fatigue)
* Must develop solutions that are imaginative, thorough, practical, and consistent with organization objectives.
* Should locate source data from the applicable files and systems.
* Must independently determine and develop approaches to solutions and be technically responsible and accountable for assigned work.
* Must perform detailed analysis and interpretation of source data and make corrections as appropriate.
* Should perform production and QA roles as assigned.
* Must interact frequently with inter-organizational personnel and external customers. Represents the organization by providing solutions to difficult technical issues associated with specific projects.
* Must assist in interviewing, mentoring, & developing trainees.
* Should review incoming source data to identify the affect and impact on the product
* Must have planning, assigning, and directing work activities.
* Should use analytical skills to determine solutions and resolve problems.
* Must adhere to established styles and procedures.
* Should meet assigned schedules and deadlines.
* Must meet production and quality standards.