Organization : Boeing
Job Role : Intern Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
The Boeing company is an American multinational organization that designs, manufactures, and sells airplanes, rotor craft, rockets and satellites. It additionally supplies leasing and product aid services. Boeing is without doubt one of the greatest global aircraft producers, is the 2d-greatest defense contractor in the world based on 2013 earnings, and is the biggest exporter in the us via dollar value.Boeing stock is a aspect of the Dow Jones Industrial normal.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* We are seeking an Engineer Intern to support the Boeing-St. Louis, Missouri Airframe & Subsystems Support Equipment (SE) engineering design team.
* Design team is part of a higher level organization that is responsible and accountable for proposing, defining, developing, delivering, and supporting high quality, affordable SE on multiple programs.
* Equipment is designed for organizational, intermediate, and/or depot maintenance levels to fulfill our aerospace customer’s needs and requirements.
* Should be responsible for a wide-range of airframe and subsystem support equipment, such as equipment handling, testing, repair, and air vehicle interface of many systems including: airframe/structure, hydraulics, flight controls, power systems, fuel, armament, environmental control systems, landing gear, and all other mechanical interfaces with the air vehicle.
* Must have knowledge and good Strength Of Material, Solid Mechanics, Aerospace Materials & Processes, Basic Stress Knowledge, CAD/CAE/CAM software such as ProE, CATIA V5, Nastran/Patran, Creo
* Should perform detail design development and modification of flight test installations.
* Should coordinate with Program Engineering (Project, Design, Manufacturing, etc) to ensure safety of designs.
* Must provide periodic update on project progress, quality metrics, project summaries, and other related documents. Contribute to productivity improvement through use of CATIA / UG NX automation principles.
* Should support initiatives of Boeing India organization related to engineering excellence, employee development, customer engagement etc.
* Must have proficiency in computing & documenting interface and stress loads using classical methods
* Must have knowledge of tools such as CATIA V5, UG NX. Awareness of Nastran / Pastran, PDM/PLM (ENOVIA) and Manufacturing systems would be added advantage.
* Should have understanding of relevant aerospace engineering standards for mechanical design. Awareness of different materials used in aerospace industry and related finishes & coating processes.
* Must be capable of working as per program needs and BT&E processes.
* Must have demonstrated strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills. Be fluent in written and spoken English, and have high degree of proficiency with MS Office tools.