Organization : Boeing
Job Role : System Analyst
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
The Boeing company is an American multinational organization that designs, manufactures, and sells airplanes, rotor craft, rockets and satellites. It additionally supplies leasing and product aid services. Boeing is without doubt one of the greatest global aircraft producers, is the 2d-greatest defense contractor in the world based on 2013 earnings, and is the biggest exporter in the us via dollar value.Boeing stock is a aspect of the Dow Jones Industrial normal.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should research and perform basic analysis of processes, applications, systems and data to identify functional requirements for application or system design. Assists customers to clarify basic requirements.
* Must interpret and translate routine requirements into functional specifications.
* Must assist in the development and execution of moderately complex tests to validate system functionality against specifications.
* All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
* Must have demonstrated knowledge of engineering systems and processes in large and complex business environment.
* Should be supporting IT product engineering environment.
* Must be supporting PDM or PLM systems.
* Must be applying program or project lifecycle methodology.
* Must have knowledge about enterprise PDM/PLM solutions, i.e. Dassault / Siemens, as evidenced by work experience.
* Must have knowledge of Dassault, Enovia, Siemens Teamcenter.
* Must have knowledge on working of Mechanical CAD systems and CAE type systems.
* Should be able to demonstrate strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
* Should be fluent in written and spoken English, and have high degree of proficiency with MS Office tools.
*Must have demonstrated knowledge strongly in written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
* Should be fluent in written and spoken English, and have high degree of proficiency with MS Office tools to prepare comprehensive reports, presentations, proposals, and Statements of Work.
* Ability to integrate wide range of test instrumentation (e.g., strain, pressure, and temperature). Utilizes analytical tools (e.g., classical stress analysis, finite element analysis, CAD based kinematics) to validate design and document in report format.
* Should have expertise of mechanical and electrical design techniques (e.g., machine and mechanism design, sheet metal design, equipment installation design, wire harness design, control systems design). Knowledge of CAD tools and systems like Pspice, AutoCAD, CATIA, Unigraphics, etc.