Organization : Boeing
Job Role : System Design Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
The Boeing company is an American multinational organization that designs, manufactures, and sells airplanes, rotor craft, rockets and satellites. It additionally supplies leasing and product aid services. Boeing is without doubt one of the greatest global aircraft producers, is the 2d-greatest defense contractor in the world based on 2013 earnings, and is the biggest exporter in the us via dollar value.Boeing stock is a aspect of the Dow Jones Industrial normal.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should apply knowledge of engineering principles, airframe structures, subsystems, aircrew maintenance tasks, and manufacturing operations to design support equipment with emphasis on product value.
* Must evaluate existing engineering designs for improvements based on a standard checklist of items to investigate.
* Should incorporate engineering design changes into two-dimensional drawings and parts lists using the appropriate electronic software tools, such as WiseImage, Unigraphics NX and Teamcenter.
* Must be able to route design changes for engineering review and comment, incorporate those comments, then send the drawings/documents through the release process.
* Should update Unigraphics 3-D solid models on occasion.
* Must provide general support for conference calls with the Boeing – St. Louis, Missouri Airframe & Subsystems Support Equipment (SE) engineering team.
* Must learn quickly in order to swiftly become more efficient and capable of independent function within the team.
* Must comply with all programmatic, legal, intellectual property, export, import, safety and ethical guidelines and regulations.
* Should be capable of understanding general technical requirements and ensuring that the hardware being reviewed, developed, or revised meets or exceeds those requirements.
* Must have some experience in and an excellent understanding of engineering design documentation, including two dimensional drawings, 3-D models, drafting, dimensions, tolerances, part callouts and parts lists (material callouts, fabrication notes, lower and higher assemblies, etc.).
* Must have strong written and oral communication skills to effectively support, provide status to, and interact with people in distant location
* Must have teamwork related skills including the ability to perform well in a multi-disciplined environment with frequent collaboration
* Should be highly motivated, proactive, and efficient with both time and resources
* Must have basic knowledge of strength of materials, Aerospace Materials, Fasteners, Corrosion and Protection Techniques
* Must have basic understanding of mechanical fabrication methods, including machining, welding, processing, and assembly.
* Should have basic understanding of GD&T and various fits.