Organization : Boeing
Job Role : technical Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
The Boeing company is an American multinational organization that designs, manufactures, and sells airplanes, rotor craft, rockets and satellites. It additionally supplies leasing and product aid services. Boeing is without doubt one of the greatest global aircraft producers, is the 2d-greatest defense contractor in the world based on 2013 earnings, and is the biggest exporter in the us via dollar value.Boeing stock is a aspect of the Dow Jones Industrial normal.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognized university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must create, change or revise airplane maintenance publications using a variety of automated research tools and authoring systems.
* Must be able to analyze basic engineering designs and design changes to determine maintenance/repair/retrofit requirements, procedures and instructions.
* Must develop fault isolation procedures and techniques of limited scope and complexity that guide end-users to identify, trouble-shoot and repair system faults.
* Should possess an understanding of engineering job practices, techniques and standards. Limited use and application of job principles, theories, and concepts.
* Must have strong PC skills with high proficiency in Windows and Microsoft Office products functionality.
* Must have proficiency in Structured Authoring Systems and other job related Tools.
* Should have ability to learn new applications quickly.
* Must have ability to prioritize for maximum productivity for multiple projects.
* Must have ability to define and document processes as required.
* Should have ability to identify potential issues, analyze and recommend improvements and alternate solutions.
* Must have ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
* Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
* Should have good organizational skills.
* Must have proven reasoning, analytical abilities and mechanical aptitude.
* Must develop solutions to routine technical problems of limited scope.
* Must create system theory descriptions of operations of limited scope and complexity by analyzing product designs and engineering principles to provide understanding of technical systems and components to ensure product reliability and safety.
* Must develop technical solutions of limited scope and complexity for customers that optimize their operations, resolve emergent needs and regulatory compliance issues.
* Should develop maintenance, repair & retrofit procedures and techniques of limited scope and complexity that guide end-users to change, maintain and restore product into usable condition. Utilizes engineering data knowledge, maintenance operational knowledge and pertinent regulations that guarantee product reliability, safety and efficiency.
* Must participate in the implementation of lean principles and technologies to support business unit initiatives and execution.
* Must follow directions for routine work under close supervision; receives detailed instructions for specific assignments.
* Must have under close supervision, be technically responsible and accountable for assigned work.
* Must work under close supervision.
* Should exercise limited latitude in determining technical solutions; may require guidance and instruction.
* Must understand and can effectively communicate ISO processes to company, customer, ISO auditors and representatives.
* Should build long-term relationships with customers.