Organization : Boeing
Job Role : Software Programmer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
The Boeing company is an American multinational organization that designs, manufactures, and sells airplanes, rotor craft, rockets and satellites. It additionally supplies leasing and product aid services. Boeing is without doubt one of the greatest global aircraft producers, is the 2d-greatest defense contractor in the world based on 2013 earnings, and is the biggest exporter in the us via dollar value.Boeing stock is a aspect of the Dow Jones Industrial normal.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have experience in Service Oriented Architecture(SOA), Web API, SOAP Services
* Should have experience in web hosting technologies/tools.
* Must have knowledge on .Net, C#, Asp.net, MVC
* Must have knowlege on WCF (Windows Communication foundation), WPF (Windows Presentation foundation), Entity Framework
* Must have experience in Visual studio, Sql Server 2012/2014
* Must have relational database experience and demonstrated abilities in SQL and data modelling is required.
* Must have working knowledge of JSON, XML, XPATH and XSLT.
* Must have working experience with any of the ALM tools (GitLab, TFS, Gradle, Maven, Jenkins, Docker, Artifactory, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, ClearCase, SVN).
* Should have working exposure with Agile (Scrum & XP)
* Must have experience with cross-platform (Linux and Windows) Software design and development.
* Must be seeking a high performing versatile software developer to join the Product Systems build team.
* Should build team provides comprehensive software solutions to rapidly access and visually transform complex engineering and manufacturing product data.
* Responsibilities should include development and integration for a variety of Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) and in house software application supporting our engineering/ manufacturing teams.
* Must work within a diverse team of skilled and motivated co-workers to collaborate on results.
* Candidates are a positive attitude, self-motivated, the ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment, and the ability to adapt to changing priorities.