Organization : Robert Bosch
Job Role : Design Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.bosch-india-software.com.
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Skills Required : Designing
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Limited (RBEI) is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH. We provide engineering, IT and business services for the automotive, industrial, consumer goods and building technology divisions of the Bosch group worldwide.With over 17,000 associates, it’s the largest software development center of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in US, Europe & the Asia Pacific.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must carry out Schematic Design reviews, Layout design
* Should review, to implement EMI/EMC guidelines into design.
* Must be studying and Analyzing during Schematic and Layout design phase at Component, Board and Mechanical Housing Level to take precaution to meet EMC Standards.
* Must have involvement in EMC Review Meetings with HW Team during
* Should design and troubleshooting Phase.
* Should have trouble Shooting at Component, Board and Housing Level to meet EMC Standards.
* Should be conducting Investigation to find Source of EMC Issues at Labs and Propose Solutions to meet the Standards.
* Must have desirable Skills
* Should have sound knowledge of RF, EMI/EMC and Analog-Digital Circuits
* Must have understanding of Basic Electromagnetic Theory behind EMC Issues.
* Should have knowledge of various ISO,IEC,CISPR etc. standards and its Applicability to meet EMC Standard at Product Level (commercial, ISM and Automotive).
* Must knowhow of operation of RF Instruments like Network
* Must perform analyzer, Spectrum Analyzer, EMI receivers, DSO etc.
* Should have knowledge of Circuit Simulators like LTspice, SABER etc. and
* Must have knowledge on 3D Simulators like CST, HFSS etc. Basic Knowledge of CAN, LIN, Kline, UART,
RS485, R232, USB, Ethernet etc. interfaces