|Organization Name||Boston Scientific|
|Job Role||Trainee Engineer|
|No Of Vacancies||50|
Boston Scientific Corporation (Boston Scientific) is a manufacturer of medical devices used in interventional medical specialties, including interventional radiology, interventional cardiology, peripheral interventions, neuromodulation, neurovascular intervention, electrophysiology, cardiac surgery, vascular surgery, endoscopy, oncology, urology and gynecology.Boston Scientific is primarily known for the development of the Taxus Stent, a drug-eluting stent which is used to open clogged arteries. With the full acquisition of Cameron Health in June 2012, the company also became notable for offering a minimally invasive implantable cardioverter-defibrillator (ICD) which they call the EMBLEM Subcutaneous Implantable Defibrillator (S-ICD)
- Must have completed BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Graduates of 2018 passed outs only can apply
- Must have exceptional skill sets with experience in alternative high precision industries like automotive, aeronautics may be considered is added benefit
- Mechanical Engineering with specialization in product design, tool design etc.
- Must have knowledge in medical grade material sciences and processing – Metals, Polymers, plastics is good to have
- Should have understanding knowledge of quality system & processes that needs to be applied for product development
- Should have excellent Communication, presentation and interpersonal skills with proficiency in English (verbal and written).
- Must assures that appropriate resources (personnel, tools, etc.) are maintained in order to assure Quality System compliance and adherence to the BSC Quality Policy.
- Should establish and promote a work environment that supports the Quality Policy and Quality System.
- Must be a self-motivated individual skilled to learn Design and development phase of medical device product development and product lifecycle management.
- Should have strong technical background in medical device.
- Must develop and deliver product design, process development, verification and validation as per defined CTQ’s.
- Should require good understanding & learning capability for developing 3D CAD modelling, 2D Drafting, Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerance, Tolerance Stack Up Analysis, Basic Engineering Calculations and Value Engineering.
- The Trainee may also be required to participate in concept development and evaluation.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com