Organization : Broadridge
Job Role : Junior Trainee
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/ME/MCA
Experience : Freshers
salary : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : 20
Website : www.broadridge.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Broadridge may be a leading supplier of capitalist communications and technology-driven-solutions to banks, broker-dealers, mutual funds, and firms globally. Our systems and services embrace capitalist communication solutions, securities process and operations. In short, we offer the infrastructure that helps the money services business operate. With fifty years of expertise, we offer money services corporations with advanced, dependable, climbable and cost-efficient integrated services to assist run their businesses.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/ME/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 70% through out academics.
* Graduates of 2015 & 2016 only can apply.
* Candidate must not have nay active backlogs.
* Should have good programming knowledge in C / Java and SQL
* Should have good communication skills
* Must be open to work in shifts including night shifts and willing to work on any other technologies trained by Broadridge after joining.
* Must be available to join immediately.
* Should have good reasoning and analytical skills.
* Should have good trouble shooting & problem solving skills.