Organization : Broadridge
Job Role : Process Analyst
Location : Delhi
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MBA/M Com
Experience : Freshers
salary : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.broadridge.com
Apply Mode : Walk-In
Walk-In Date : 13th & 14th July 2017
Broadridge may be a leading supplier of capitalist communications and technology-driven-solutions to banks, broker-dealers, mutual funds, and firms globally. Our systems and services embrace capitalist communication solutions, securities process and operations. In short, we offer the infrastructure that helps the money services business operate. With fifty years of expertise, we offer money services corporations with advanced, dependable, climbable and cost-efficient integrated services to assist run their businesses.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MBA/M Com from a recognised university
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Graduates of 2016 & 2017 passed outs only can apply.
* Must have knowledge of Mutual fund industry.
* Must be efficient in both Verbal & Written communication.
* Must have good knowledge in using MS Office.
* Must have knowledge in operations in brokerage / investment banking and should possess business knowledge in US/International markets.
* Should have experience working in US /International clearing and settlement back office life cycle activities.
* Should be hands-on and domain experience is essential at all levels Interacting with Street side brokers / institutions would be an added advantage.
* Should be willing to work in night shifts.
* Must have good customer management skills.
* Must have good analytical and reasoning skills.
Broadridge Financial Solutions India Pvt Ltd,
A-32, Genesis Building, Mathura Road,
New Delhi 110 044.