Organization : Broadridge
Job Role : System Associate
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech/M Sc/M Com
Experience : Freshers
salary : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.broadridge.com
Apply Mode : Walk-In
Walk-In Date : 22 nd March & 24th March 2017 (10 AM – 1 PM)
Broadridge may be a leading supplier of capitalist communications and technology-driven-solutions to banks, broker-dealers, mutual funds, and firms globally. Our systems and services embrace capitalist communication solutions, securities process and operations. In short, we offer the infrastructure that helps the money services business operate. With fifty years of expertise, we offer money services corporations with advanced, dependable, climbable and cost-efficient integrated services to assist run their businesses.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/M Sc/M Com from a recognised university
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have experience in Accounts receivables /General Accounting processes-Cash application, Billing, Inter Company Accounting, Payroll Accounting , General Ledger & Sub Ledger Reconciliations & Balance Sheet account reconciliations.
* Must have strong conceptual understanding of accounting principles and processes.
* Should have hands on experience in Oracle Financials (Preferable).
* Must have knowledge and exposure to SOX (Sarbanes Oxley Act) controls.
* Must have effective written and oral communication skills.
* Should have domain knowledge on Fixed Income/Equity/Derivatives.
* Mus have operations experience in the Investment Banking/Securities processing areas like Security Master Ops, Pricing, Clearance & Settlement, Reconciliation.
* Should have excellent Analytical skills.
* Should have excellent oral and written communication.
* Should willingness to work in US business hours.
Broadridge Financial Solutions India Pvt Ltd,
Adjacent to Cyber Towers,
Hi-Tech City, Hyderabad.