Organization : Broadridge Analyst
Job Role : Technical Associate
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech/M Sc/M Com
Experience : Freshers
salary : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.broadridge.com
Apply Mode : Walk-In
Walk-In Date : 2 nd March & 3 rd March 2017 (10 AM – 1 PM)
Broadridge may be a leading supplier of capitalist communications and technology-driven-solutions to banks, broker-dealers, mutual funds, and firms globally. Our systems and services embrace capitalist communication solutions, securities process and operations. In short, we offer the infrastructure that helps the money services business operate. With fifty years of expertise, we offer money services corporations with advanced, dependable, climbable and cost-efficient integrated services to assist run their businesses.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/M Sc/M Com from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Graduates of 2015 & 2016 only can apply.
* Should have domain knowledge on Fixed Income/Equity/Derivatives.
* Mus have operations experience in the Investment Banking/Securities processing areas like Security Master Ops, Pricing, Clearance & Settlement, Reconciliation.
* Should have excellent Analytical skills.
* Should have excellent oral and written communication.
* Should willingness to work in US business hours.
* Should have good programming skills.
* Should have good communication skills.
* Should have good programming skills in C/ Java and SQL.
Broadridge Financial Solutions India Pvt Ltd,
Adjacent to Cyber Towers,
Hi Tech City, Hyderabad.