|Job Role||Technical Member|
|Walk-In Dates||6th July 2018(11 AM – 1 PM)|
Broadridge may be a leading supplier of capitalist communications and technology-driven-solutions to banks, broker-dealers, mutual funds, and firms globally. Our systems and services embrace capitalist communication solutions, securities process and operations. In short, we offer the infrastructure that helps the money services business operate. With fifty years of expertise, we offer money services corporations with advanced, dependable, climbable and cost-efficient integrated services to assist run their businesses.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Graduates of 2018 passed outs only can apply
- Must have strong communication skills
- Should be willing to work in rotational shifts
- Must ensure consistent adherence to quality, turnaround time & productivity requirements.
- Should have hands-on with all process activities within the department, able to understand and address all process requests, issues & updates.
- Must be able to identify improvement opportunities & potential risk areas within the process
- Must have error management & monitoring the teams adherence to process controls will be a key responsibility.
- Should process documentation is kept active that captures updates as received from the Client and cascade to all the team members.
- Must maintain record and circulate key project management information to internal management and the client.
- Must maintain timely & accurate distribution of such performance metrics.
- Should have knowledge in operations in brokerage / investment banking and should possess business knowledge in US/International markets.
- Must have experience working in US /International clearing and settlement back office life cycle activities.
- Should have hands-on and domain experience is essential at all levels Interacting with Street side brokers / institutions would be an added advantage.
- Must have excellent verbal and logical reasoning skills.
Broadridge Financial Solutions India Pvt Ltd,
Adjacent to Cyber Towers,
Madhapur, Hi-Tech City,Hyderabad – 500081
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com