Organization : Broadsoft
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : B Tech/BE/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.broadsoft.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Skills Required : C++,Java
BroadSoft, Inc is a global communication software and service provider with over 500 customers worldwide supporting millions of subscribers. The company provides cloud-based Unified Communications solutions to communications service providers, based on their UC-One solution which consists of two product platforms, Broad Works and Broad Cloud. In 2013 the company acquired the British company Hosted IP Communications (Europe) Ltd. (HIPCOM) and the German company Finocom AG, both providers of cloud-delivered unified communications services.
* Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
* Participating in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
* Package and support deployment of releases.
* Working with teammates in the migration of older applications (asp) to current technologies.
* Developing, refining, and tuning integrations between applications.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have solid understanding of object oriented programming concepts (Java/C++).
* Candidate must have solid understanding of relational database design and querying concepts.
* Candidate must have familiarity with version control concepts.
* Candidate should have knowledge of client/server application development.
* Candidate should have knowledge of development methodologies.
* Candidate must also have knowledge of unit testing theory.
* Candidate should have strong desire to learn.
* Candidate should understand the design and code various modules for new features and maintenance of existing software applications.
* Candidate should be able to assisting in the collection and documentation of user’s requirements, development of user stories, and estimates.
* Candidate must be preparing reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.