Organization : Brocade
Job Role : Quality Analyst
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.brocade.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Brocade is challenging itself, its partners and customers to embrace greener business operations. We’re focused on delivering high-performance, energy-efficient data center infrastructure solutions. And as part of our commitment, we’re an annual participant in the Carbon Disclosure Project. We also evaluate the environmental benefits of our corporate leases.Our 562,000 square foot San Jose headquarters campus is a superb example of flexibility, scalability, energy efficiency, and sustainability.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must be able to review requirement specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
* Must create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
* Should be able to estimate, plan, and execute testing activities
* Must perform manual/automated testing Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs
* Must collaboratively with the development team and business analysts throughout the development life-cycle
* Must identify and track defects when test failures occur, narrowing the root cause to enable efficient investigation
* Should develop tools, techniques and frameworks to automate various testing (functional testing, load testing, stress testing etc.) and reporting.
* Must support User Acceptance Testing.
* Must have good problem solving, analytical and debugging skills.
* Should be self-motivated, independent and proactive.
* Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Should have experience with SW quality testing, regression.
* Must have good understanding and understanding of test life cycle (TLC).
* Should have strong skills in test automation tools and frameworks.
* Must have prior experiences in implementing test APIs and libraries.
* Should have working knowledge with various API testing.
* Must have working experience with Salesforce application testing.
* Should have hands on experience on working with Integration Tools like Cast-Iron/Pentaho.
* Must have best working experience with ETL testing