Organization : Brocade
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.brocade.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Brocade is challenging itself, its partners and customers to embrace greener business operations. We’re focused on delivering high-performance, energy-efficient data center infrastructure solutions. And as part of our commitment, we’re an annual participant in the Carbon Disclosure Project. We also evaluate the environmental benefits of our corporate leases.Our 562,000 square foot San Jose headquarters campus is a superb example of flexibility, scalability, energy efficiency, and sustainability.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must be able to design and have implementation knowledge of network features for the ICX Product family in the areas of Layer 3 unicast
* Must have ability to lead technical tasks and provide directions to take the task to completion
* Should handle key customer issues on need basis and front end with TAC team.
* Must provide technical documentation of key project deliverables like Functional Spec, Unit test cases
* Must have deep and extensive knowledge of layer 3 in the areas of forwarding and protocols.
* Should have specific knowledge of network protocols such as BGP, OSPF, RIP, ISIS and VRRP
* Must have knowledge of forwarding plan concepts like IP forwarding, ARP, Route table management etc a big plus
* Should have hands on experience on any of the merchant silicon a big plus
* Must have good debugging skills a must.
* Having acquaintance to GDB a big plus.
* Must have good Coding skills of C.
* Must have good working experience in a Linux/Unix environment is desirable.
* Must have good communication skills.
* Must have good inter personnel skills.
* Must have good analytical and problem solving skills.