Organization : Brocade
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.brocade.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Brocade is challenging itself, its partners and customers to embrace greener business operations. We’re focused on delivering high-performance, energy-efficient data center infrastructure solutions. And as part of our commitment, we’re an annual participant in the Carbon Disclosure Project. We also evaluate the environmental benefits of our corporate leases.Our 562,000 square foot San Jose headquarters campus is a superb example of flexibility, scalability, energy efficiency, and sustainability.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have work experience in developing embedded Linux software for wireless networking platforms
* Should have strong programming experiences in C and embedded C on resource constraint platforms and real-time operating systems of MIPS and PPC architecture
* Must have good understanding of processor architectures ARM and iX86 architectures
* Must have experience in developing experiences in developing software development for Ethernet PHYs, PCIe, USB, SPI, I2C and SDRAM is an added advantage
* Should have strong understanding of basic Computer architecture, operating systems and computer networking is a must
* Must have knowledge of 802.11 is an added advantage
* Must have experience with QCA(Qualcomm Atheros) wifi chipset based development is highly desired
* Should have excellent written and oral communication skills
* Must have outstanding analytical and troubleshooting skills.
* Must have knowledge of scalable software architecture.
* Should have development experience within the Linux operating system
* Must be able to develop state-of-the-art Big Data analytics engine and applications.
* Must be implementing our core software components, and be involved in scalable software architecture design.
* Should develop cutting edge data analytics tools and work on the latest cloud and VM technologies.