Organization : Brocade
Job Role : Test Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.brocade.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Brocade is challenging itself, its partners and customers to embrace greener business operations. We’re focused on delivering high-performance, energy-efficient data center infrastructure solutions. And as part of our commitment, we’re an annual participant in the Carbon Disclosure Project. We also evaluate the environmental benefits of our corporate leases.Our 562,000 square foot San Jose headquarters campus is a superb example of flexibility, scalability, energy efficiency, and sustainability.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should execute tests for new features, new hardware and functionality of Brocade products.
* Should have responsibility to work with multiple Test Engineers in Brocade India and also in Brocade San Jose to deliver test execution.
* Must have experience in IP product testing , working Software and Hardware Development to help understand the features, derive test plans, strategy and drive test executions.
* Must be able to demonstrate strong proficiency in testing one or more of the following areas.
* Must have knowledge of IPv4 and IPv6 routing protocols such as BGP, OSPF, IS-IS, VRRP, PIM, MPLS, RSVP, etc.
* Should have knowledge of Layer 2 protocols such as Spanning Tree, Rapid Spanning Tree (RSTP) 802.1w, VLANs, LACP, VSRP, etc
* Must have experience in performing platform qualification tests on new products.
* Should have background knowledge in TCL/Expect, C, JAVA, Python or equivalent scripting language is an added advantage.
* Must have hands-on work experience in JUnit, Selinium, integrating automated tests in Jenkins build system
* Must be able to work closely with design engineers, marketing, and other test engineers.
* Should be able to understand feature requirements and translate to test cases and test automation.
* Must have ability to quickly and effectively execute testing assignments BS or equivalent work experience
* Must have understanding of L2/L3 switching and routing, Ethernet, TCP/IP, UDP/IP, IPV4, IPV6, MPLS.
* Must have working knowledge of basic QoS, VLANs, STP, RSTP Protocols. Understanding of OSPF, BGP, RIP routing protocols.
* Should have working knowledge of MPLS, E-RSVP, LDP, VLL, VPLS.
* AND/OR, Understanding Data Center, IP Fabric technologies; Virtualization, VXLAN, DC-Extension, AMPP along with L2/L3 switching and routing and Ethernet Fabric.
* Should have experience with system test topologies, planning and execution.
* CCNP certification or higher is desired.
* Must have exposure to Service Provider deployment scenario testing, handling escalations, issue reproduction, root cause analysis and testing.
* Should have excellent analytical and interpersonal skills.
* Must have ability to interact with customer account teams and attend customer escalation calls as needed.