Organization : Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited(BSNL)
Job Role : Junior Engineer
Location : Across India
Qualification : BE/B Tech/M Sc/B Sc/Diploma
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 13,600 – 25420
No.of Vacancies : 2700
Website : www.externalbsnlexam.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : 10-08-2016
Selection Process : Written-test,Face-Face Interview
Bharat Sanchar Nigam constrained (abbreviated BSNL) is an Indian state-owned telecommunications manufacturer headquartered in New Delhi. It was incorporated on 15 September 2000 and took over the business of providing of telecom offerings and community administration from the erstwhile important executive Departments of Telecom services (DTS) and Telecom Operations (DTO), with outcome from 1 October 2000 on a going challenge groundwork. It’s the biggest supplier of constant telephony and broadband offerings with greater than 60% market share and sixth biggest cell telephony supplier in India.
List Of Vacancies:
* Junior Engineer – 2700
* Candidate must have 3 years engineering Diploma/BE/B Tech in Telecommunications/Electronics/Electrical/ Radio/ Computer/Instrumentation or Information Technology from a recognised university.
* Candidate who have completed M Sc/B Sc(Computer Science & Electronics) can also apply.
* Candidate must have an aggregate of 65% through out academics.
* Candidate should have minimum age limit of 18 years and maximum age limit of 30 years as on 01-07-2016
* Candidate will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 13,600 – 25420 with 3% increment of Basic ( initially around Rs 45k per month )
* General OBC Candidates – Rs 1000/-
* SC/ST/PWD/Ex-s Candidates – Rs 500/-