Organization : Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited(BSNL)
Job Role : Junior Officer
Location : Across India
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Com
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 16,400 – 40,500/- PM
No.of Vacancies : 996
Website : www.externalbsnlexam.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : 15-10-2017
Selection Process : Written-test,Face-Face Interview
Bharat Sanchar Nigam constrained (abbreviated BSNL) is an Indian state-owned telecommunications manufacturer headquartered in New Delhi. It was incorporated on 15 September 2000 and took over the business of providing of telecom offerings and community administration from the erstwhile important executive Departments of Telecom services (DTS) and Telecom Operations (DTO), with outcome from 1 October 2000 on a going challenge groundwork. It’s the biggest supplier of constant telephony and broadband offerings with greater than 60% market share and sixth biggest cell telephony supplier in India.
List Of Vacancies:
Junior Officer – 996
* Should have completed BE/B Tech/MCA/M Com from a recognised university as on 1st Jan 2017 as per Recruitment Rule of BSNL.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
During the online registration candidate need to submit Educational Certificate number & name of the institute/university studied.This will be verified on the selection process.If its differed candidates will be rejected from selection.
* Will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 16,400 – 40,500/- PM
* Must have lower age limit of 20 Years and maximum age limit of 30 Years and age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST candidates, 3 Years for OBC Candidates, 15 Years For SC/ST-PWD candidates, 13 Years For OBC-PWD Candidates, 10 Years For OC-PWD Candidates, 5 Years For Previous BSNL Employees.
BSNL JAO Recruitment selection process is based on Online Competitive Examination.The date of online exam is 5th November 2017. 05(five) years from the date of their appointment as JAO (JUNIOR ACCOUNTS OFFICER) or a period as specified by BSNL for the post from time to time. A final call/appointment letter will be issued to the candidate after completion of all other document verification/formalities.
Paper I: General English & General Aptitude/Awareness (3 hours)
Paper II: Financial & Commercial Accounts (3 Hours)
Training After Junior Accounts Officer Recruitment:
* After the selection the candidates appointed as JAO for 05(five) years from the date of their appointment as JAO (JUNIOR ACCOUNTS OFFICER) or a period as specified by BSNL for the post from time to time.
* The candidates need to go for Pre-Appointment traing and need to qualify in 1st attempt or 2nd attempt.If they not cleared in 2nd attempt they need to apply the recruitment fresh again
* During the training candidate will be rewarded by stiped which fixed by BSNL
* For General Candidates – Rs 1000/-
* For SC/ST Candidates – Rs 500/-