BSNL is termed as Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited which is an Indian state-owned telecommunications manufacturer headquartered in New Delhi. It was incorporated on 15 September 2000 and took over the business of providing of telecom offerings and community administration from the erstwhile important executive Departments of Telecom services (DTS) and Telecom Operations (DTO), with outcome from 1 October 2000 on a going challenge groundwork. It’s the biggest supplier of constant telephony and broadband offerings with greater than 60% market share and sixth biggest cell telephony supplier in India. BSNL is now recruiting Junior Directors who are having the graduation level qualification and this post provides the information regarding the process available and last date for application etc.
List Of Vacancies:
* Junior Director
* Must have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics & Communications/Telecommunications or its respective disciplines from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Candidate should have adequate technical/operational experience at a senior level of management in an organization of repute, out of which at least five years during the last ten years should have been in telecommunication technologies and planning methods.
* Must have experience in Telecom operation, planning and development is desirable.
At present candidate will be taken on contract basis for Five years from the date of joining and later will be considered on the basis of performance or other organizational rules.
* Candidate will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 75,000 – 1,50,000/- PM
Must have maximum age limit of 50 Years as on 01-12-2017
Selection process will be based on Written Test/Interview
Candidates having working experience required procedure or documents is as follows,
* Annual Reports of the Company in which currently working for the 3 financial years preceding the calendar year in which the post is advertised (please provide URL or attach/enclose)
* Whether the company is listed or not; if yes, the documentary proof (please provide URL or attach/enclose)
* Evidence of working at Board level or at least a post of the level immediately below the Board level
* Self-attested copies of documents in support of age and qualifications
* The relevant Jobs handled in the past with details.