Organization : BT Group
Job Role : Engineer Trainee
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/ME
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
BT cluster plc may be a company that owns British Telecommunications plc,trading as BT, a British international telecommunications services company with head offices in London, UK. it’s operations in around a hundred and seventy countries. BT’s origins originate to the instauration of the electrical Telegraph Company in 1846 that developed a nationwide communications network. In 1912, the final Post workplace, a section, became the monopoly telecoms provider in GB. The Post workplace Act of 1969 diode to the GPO changing into a public corporation.
* Receives and processes orders from Sales, Audit and Order entry.
* May manage customer orders (track) through to full implementation, escalating where necessary to achieve Customer Commitment Date.
* Schedules work in advance to meet Global Services and customer due dates.
* Highlights process failures to Customer Service Manager.
* Update systems to record order-tracking actions.
* May do proactive jeopardy management.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/ME from a recognised university.
* Candidate must have completed suitable formal training path to certification standard, where appropriate, will need to be completed e.g. CCNP, MCSE, Sun Solaris, Oracle certified DBA, HP certified systems engineer etc.
* Candidate must have developed skills in basic theories, practices and procedures in one skill area through formal training, and able to apply basic knowledge/skills to own work area.
* Candidate must be able to respond to standard manager requests and understand the relationships between work processes and the business, although horizons will probably be limited to own team.
* Candidate can use existing, clearly defined procedures to solve routine problems and organise own time to deliver against tasks set by others within a short-term horizon.
* Candidate will be responsible for order processing and billing and communicating details with customers and the Account Managers.
* Candidate must ensure that all orders are closed after installation
* Candidate must be able to provide process improvement input wherever possible.