|Job Role||Associate Trainee|
BT cluster plc may be a company that owns British Telecommunications plc,trading as BT, a British international telecommunications services company with head offices in London, UK. it’s operations in around a hundred and seventy countries. BT’s origins originate to the insaturation of the electrical Telegraph Company in 1846 that developed a nationwide communications network. In 1912, the final Post workplace, a section, became the monopoly telecoms provider in GB. The Post workplace Act of 1969 diode to the GPO changing into a public corporation.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognized university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have certification standard, where appropriate, will need to be completed e.g. CCNP, MCSE, Sun Solaris, Oracle certified DBA, HP certified systems engineer etc.
- Must have developed skills in basic theories, practices and procedures in one skill area through formal training, and able to apply basic knowledge/skills to own work area.
- Should be able to respond to standard manager requests and understand the relationships between work processes and the business, although horizons will probably be limited to own team.
- Must can use existing, clearly defined procedures to solve routine problems and organise own time to deliver against tasks set by others within a short-term horizon.
- Must be responsible for the deployment and support of IT infrastructure, systems and application software, Database management, network services and data security to both internal and external customers.
- Should provide complex technical support, resolving escalated technical support issues
including proposals to ensure systems availability to the customer.
- Must include problem diagnosis and resolution, and activities will comprise requirements analysis, testing, integrating and managing components and models.
- As a holder has an appreciation of and/or participates in the design of systems architecture and network systems, and may be responsible for generating new opportunities and maintaining the client relationship and satisfaction.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com