|Job Role||Network Trainee|
BT cluster plc may be a company that owns British Telecommunications plc,trading as BT, a British international telecommunications services company with head offices in London, UK. it’s operations in around a hundred and seventy countries. BT’s origins originate to the insaturation of the electrical Telegraph Company in 1846 that developed a nationwide communications network. In 1912, the final Post workplace, a section, became the monopoly telecoms provider in GB. The Post workplace Act of 1969 diode to the GPO changing into a public corporation.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have technical competence/aptitude ~ attention to detail.
- Must be responsible for supporting Network Planning and/or Design process.
- Should have the ability to identify, analyse and resolve basic planning/design requirements.
- Network platform and transport planning.
- Must have implementation of technical support for company services in data, voice and IP products.
- Must have good diagnostic skills (Voice and/or Data)
- Must have self-management skills
- Should initiate and Support Problem Management Process
- Must initiate and Support Special Incident Investigation and Incident analysis report
- Should support Incident Management with ISP
- Must be updating all associated activity logs on incidents and CHANGE’s including updates, ticket suspension, completion and closure
- Should be attending weekly customer service/internal change review calls (Customer Champion) as and when required
- Must be monthly reporting to the Service Manager & Account Manager (Customer Champion)
- Must prepare Daily / Weekly / Monthly reporting
- Should maintain the Incident and CHANGE queue as low as possible to ensure maximum attention to each and every customer request or query.
- Must attend various workshops and training events arranged by the operations manager to improve the technical skills and BT product knowledge.
- Should attend BT internal meetings to review and improve the support processes to BT customers. To attend customer awareness training sessions
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com