|Job Role||Support Trainee|
BT cluster plc may be a company that owns British Telecommunications plc,trading as BT, a British international telecommunications services company with head offices in London, UK. it’s operations in around a hundred and seventy countries. BT’s origins originate to the insaturation of the electrical Telegraph Company in 1846 that developed a nationwide communications network. In 1912, the final Post workplace, a section, became the monopoly telecoms provider in GB. The Post workplace Act of 1969 diode to the GPO changing into a public corporation.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
- Must have excellent written and spoken English language skills
- Should have ability to liaise with Internal and External customers and suppliers at any level
- Must have good customer interfacing skills.
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have good diagnostic skills (Voice and/or Data)
- Must have self-management.
- Should provide expert support on process and products and to ensure a professional and consistent delivery of quality service to BT customers and achievement of operational targets and manage workload
- Must works on the Global customer service Desk and pro-actively responds to customer faults and changes within defined service levels.
- Must change Request and Incident queue monitoring of tools to manage customer requests and queries
- Must direct engagement by phone with the end client for clarification of information/conformation of completion of request
- Must be managing 3rd party suppliers for Incident resolution / Change request implementation- Service Provider, Field support team, Cisco TAC.
- Must have knowledge on KCI (Keeping customer informed) using phone on Incidents and CHANGE to provide continuous and timely feedback to the end client on progress
- Should initiate and Support Problem Management Process
- Must initiate and Support Special Incident Investigation and Incident analysis report
- Should support Incident Management with ISP
- Must be updating all associated activity logs on incidents and CHANGE’s including updates, ticket suspension, completion and closure
- Should be attending weekly customer service/internal change review calls (Customer Champion) as and when required
- Must be monthly reporting to the Service Manager & Account Manager (Customer Champion)
- Must prepare Daily / Weekly / Monthly reporting
- Should maintain the Incident and CHANGE queue as low as possible to ensure maximum attention to each and every customer request or query.
- Must attend various workshops and training events arranged by the operations manager to improve the technical skills and BT product knowledge.
- Should attend BT internal meetings to review and improve the support processes to BT customers. To attend customer awareness training sessions
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com