Organization : Burohappold Engineering
Job Role : Graduate Engineer Trainee
Location : Mumbai
Qualification : B Tech/BE(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.burohappold.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
BuroHappold is an international, integrated engineering consultancy operating in 23 locations worldwide, with over 50 partners and 1,800 staff including some of the world’s leading consulting engineers. For 40 years we’ve been building our reputation for delivering creative, value led building and city solutions for an ever changing world. We are not architects or builders. We are an interconnected community of engineering specialists that bring to bear cutting-edge integrated thinking, best practice, and strident creativity to make a project vision viable, whether that vision is for a building, a neighborhood or an entire city.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should be able to embrace the latest technologies to improve performance and sustainability.
* Having sustainable design is top of our corporate agenda.
* Should be using advanced modelling techniques you will analyse the building envelope and its floor layouts.
* Must perform on innovatively designed systems are then integrated into the building fabric, to create functional internal spaces and balanced, controllable conditions.
* Should be working as part of a global team, you will learn how to balance client’s aspirations with engineering (and often budgetary) constraints, to design high performance, low energy building systems.
* Should undertake the detailed mechanical engineering building services design and calculations (using both software and knowledge to verify robust calculations).
* Should be ensuring service and project work are carried out to an excellent standard – within agreed deadlines and within budget.
* Should have preparation of technical specifications and schedules, design development reports and innovative design solutions.
* Shoudl plan and manage input to CAD for production of design work.
* Must represent BuroHappold at meetings with clients, other professionals and suppliers
* Should have good communication skills.
* Should be a effective team player and must have good project management skills.
* Should have best good analytical and problem solving skills.
* Must have good management, presentation and inter personnel skills.