|Organization Name||CA Technologies|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
CA Technologies, formerly known as Computer Associates International, Inc. and CA, Inc., is an American multinational publicly held corporation headquartered in New York City. It ranks as one of the largest independent software corporations in the world. The company creates systems software (and previously applications software) that runs in mainframe, distributed computing, virtual machine and cloud computing environments.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have experience in software development
- Should have demonstrated high personal integrity and ability to earn trust from others.
- Must have a demonstrated growth mind-set, seeks feedback often and is effective in continuous personal and professional development.
- Should be participating in self-directed learning activities aimed at developing expertise within technical domain, including reading relevant publications, participating in domain forums or groups etc
- Must have good debugging/coding skills.
- Must have problem solving skills.
- Should have communication and organization skills.
- Must have good teamwork skills.
- Should be responsible for project-based work for creating, testing, ensuring the quality of and maintaining a module or aspect of a product.
- Must perform non-complex code modification, testing, and debugging tasks.
- Must include all development activities such as: requirement analysis, system design, architecture design, hardware design, software design, integration, verification, simulations, tools design, Product Lifecycle Management support and product documentation.
- Must focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working. We organize in cross functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
- Should drive strategic technical leadership
- Must perform continuous analysis and requirement handling.
- Must perform trouble shooting and customer support
- Must drive continuous improvements of products and processes
- Should develop competence in technical domain
- Must have good analytical and technical reasoning skills.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com