Organization : Calypso Technology
Job Role : Quality Analyst
Location : Mumbai
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MBA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Calypso is the leading provider of front-to-back technology solutions for the financial markets.With 18 years of experience delivering cross-asset solutions for trading, processing, risk management and accounting, we are able to focus our significant resources on customer problems, bringing simplicity to the most complex business and technology issues. The constant pressures for better allocation of capital and improved risk management, matched by an ever changing regulatory landscape in the financial markets demand technology solutions that are reliable, adaptable and scalable
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech/MBA from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
* Must have experience in Capital Market, preferably Back Office within Product/ Software company or Investment Bank
* Should have experience in Post Trade processing, Matching, Confirmations, Clearing & Settlements, Custody, Accounting, Payments, SWIFT, Cash Management, Corporate Actions, CLS, CCP, Regulatory reporting
* Must have working knowledge on any of the asset class (EQ, FI, COM, FX, FXO, IRD, CDS, MM, Derivatives, Pricing, Repo)
* Must be ETD & OTC Post trade processing
* Must have collateral Management
* Should have understanding of Java code & SQL scripts will be added advantage
* Must have ability to read complex BRD documents and design test cases.
* Should have ability to do complex setups and configuration and execute test cases.
* Must have strong ability to work independently in a techno functional environment.
* Must have experience with phases of the test cycle (Test planning, Test case development, test execution: manual and automated, regression, system test & user test).
* Should be very good in Analytical Skills and problem-solving ability.
* Must guarantee the quality and the persistence of the software by understanding the BRD and designing test cases to capture bugs within the system. Execution of test cases and testing the corrections of bugs and enhancements.
* Must work in close collaboration with both our Product Management and Engineering teams to ensure inclusion of enhancements requested by clients in the software and ensure delivery
* Must design, development, & execution of manual and automated test solutions.
* Must perform analysis of automated test results and failures.
* Must have maintenance of existing automated test solutions.
* Must be documenting test cases and maintain the test library
* Must have knowledge on environment management.
* Will be involved in creation, upgrade and maintenance of test environments, creation and maintenance of test data.