Organization : Cameron
Job Role : Product Engineer
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.5 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.c-a-m.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
With approximately 24,000 employees in some 300 locations worldwide, and covering virtually all of the world’s oil and gas operating basins, Cameron has built a legacy of innovation, reliability, and expertise that spans nearly 100 years. Leveraging our global manufacturing, engineering, sales and service networks, Cameron works with drilling contractors, oil and gas producers, pipeline operators, refiners, and other process owners to control, direct, adjust, process, and measure pressures and flows. Cameron’s products include a wide range of pressure control and rig systems for onshore and offshore drilling; land and platform production systems for conventional.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have ability to learn to size process equipment to meet the design criteria.
* Should have ability to learn to understand PFDs and P&IDs.
* Must have ability to learn to size lines.
* Should have ability to convey mechanical design details to drafting personnel for the preparation of fabrication and layout drawings.
* Must have ability to work cooperatively with various company departments associated with designing, estimating, fabricating, operating, and selling this equipment.
* Must have ability to utilize Word, Excel, Power point and engineering design programs.
* Should assist in the review of customer specifications and equipment design to comply with specifications.
* Must assist in the preparation of technical proposals that include a clear definition of the scope of supply, equipment performance, warranty, and delivery.
* Must present the proposal in a way that positively enhances Cameron’s position to receive the order.
* Should develop “deliverables” for cost estimating, design engineering, and drafting.
* Should contribute to the development and creation of all project drawings including P&ID’s, vessels, structural and piping.
* Should learn to coordinate the estimating activities of the various departments involved with the proposal to prepare the cost estimate.
* Should have good communication skills.
* Should have good analytical and reasoning skills.