Canara Bank is an Indian state-owned bank headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka. It was established at Mangalore in 1906, making it one of the oldest banks in the country. The government nationalized the bank in 1969. As of September 2016, the bank had a network of 5849 branches and more than 10026 ATMs spread across India. The bank also has offices abroad in London, Hong Kong, Moscow, Shanghai, Doha, Bahrain, South Africa, Dubai, Tanzania and New York. Canara Bank is offering PGDBF course program for the position probationary officers across India with the required education qualification and must clear the interview to fill the positions available and interested and eligible candidates can apply for the process before 31st January 2018.
List Of Vacancies: 450
* Probationary Officers
* Must have completed Graduation in any respective disciplines or its equivalent educational qualifications from a recognized university or from Central Government universities.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
Will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 23,700-42,020/- PM
Must have minimum age limit of 20 Years and maximum age limit of 30 Years i.e., a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1988 and not later than 01.01.1998 (both days inclusive)
* Online Objective Test
* Group Discussion
Mode Of Written Examination:
Written Test will be conducted for 200 Marks and will comprises of Aptitude, Reasoning, English & General awareness.
About PGDBF Program:
* The course comprises of 9 months of classroom studies and 3 months
internship at Canara Bank’s Branches / Offices.
* This one-year full-time PGDBF course will be conducted either at Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd, Bengaluru campus or NITTE Education International Pvt Ltd. Mangaluru campus.
* The programme is fully residential during 9 months classroom studies and the selected candidates should necessarily stay in the campus.
* For General/OBC Candidates – Rs 708
* For SC/ST/PWD Candidates – Rs 118