Organization : Capgemini
Job Role : L1 Support Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.capgemini.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with almost 140,000 employees, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
* Keeps the knowledge base updated and optimized, so that the Service Desk analysts are able to work effectively.
* Ensures knowledge is created, authenticated and approved in accordance with the knowledge management process
* Regular reporting of the knowledge management tool
* Supporting Service Desk agents by ensuring quality and trainings
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Graduates of 2015 & 2016 passed outs can apply.
* Should ensure high quality of available knowledge, in terms of consistency and technical merit at the same time assure that the available knowledge is fully understandable for all stakeholders – end users, the Service Desk analysts, and support team members.
* Should manage the knowledge and perform validation process and update the knowledge base on regular basis.
* Should have vast knowledge to the Service Desk and help in developing the knowledge on the Service Desk by identifying required training areas.
* Should have active support in knowledge transfers, maintaining process documentation including work instructions and procedures, maintaining knowledge sharing web-sites like Talent or
* Must have active support of the knowledge transfer process, for knowledge being shifted to the Service Desk
* Should be able to support to designing and reengineering processes on Service Desks
* Should prepare weekly\bi-weekly process updates overview
* Should manage the content of end user facing tools (e.g. Talent, Knowledge base)
* Should have excellent English language skills both verbal and written;
* Should have good analytical skills to evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details
* Must have working knowledge of ITSM;
* Should have working knowledge of MS Excel;
* Should have best document administration skills;
* Must have awareness of service management and knowledge management tools
* Should have attention to details