Organization : Capgemini
Job Role : Associate Technical Writer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.capgemini.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with almost 140,000 employees, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have experience in Aircraft Line Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul of various Aircraft systems.
* Must have from knowledge on Aerospace industry / Airlines / Automobile background having experience in Supply Chain Management, Materials procurement process departments.
* Must have exposure to Aviation / Automotive industry practices and standards.
* Should have knowledge on S1000D, ATA 100 / iSpec 2200 and ACEMA is preferred
* Should be responsible for Impact Analysis, Estimation, Authoring, research of information related to authoring updates of the Bombardier system. Executes the above activities in a timely and accurate manner.
* Should create/revise the work units to meet the manual requirements
* Must perform quality assurance of one’s own input to validate the accuracy, coverage and completeness of the information provided by various data sources
* Should use standards and guideline as defined to check authoring quality. Looks into changes to each work product on a daily basis.
* Must have double-checks own/others inputs with standard tools and guidelines.
* Must implement any changes to authoring procedure effectively
* Should perform tasks in line with the written procedures under close supervision.
* Must has specific knowledge in at least one particular manual towards the delivery.