Organization : Capgemini
Job Role : L1 Support Service Desk
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.capgemini.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with almost 140,000 employees, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must keep the knowledge base updated and optimized, so that the Service Desk analysts are able to work effectively.
* Should ensure knowledge is created, authenticated and approved in accordance with the knowledge management process
* Must perform regular reporting of the knowledge management tool
* Must be supporting Service Desk agents by ensuring quality and trainings
* Should ensure high quality of available knowledge, in terms of consistency and technical merit at the same time assure that the available knowledge is fully understandable for all stakeholders – end users, the Service Desk analysts, and support team members.
* Should manage the knowledge validation process and update the knowledge base on regular basis
* Must have knowledge Manager provides vast knowledge to the Service Desk and help in developing the knowledge on the Service Desk by identifying required training areas.
* Should have active support in knowledge transfers, maintaining process documentation including work instructions and procedures, maintaining knowledge sharing web-sites like Talent or Capgemini Wiki; active support of the knowledge transfer process, for knowledge being shifted to the Service Desk
* Should be able to support to designing and reengineering processes on Service Desks
* Must be able to prepare weekly\bi-weekly process updates overview
* Should manage the content of end user facing tools (e.g. Talent, Knowledge basic)
* Should have experience in similar role would be an asset
* Must have excellent english language skills both verbal and written;
* Must have good analytical skills to evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details
* Must have working knowledge of ITSM.
* Should have working knowledge of MS Excel
* Must have working of comprehension of ITIL methodology.
* Should have very good communication skills;
* Should have good IT Knowledge.
* Should have document administration skills.
* Must have awareness of service management and knowledge management tools.